Marketing and Advertising | São Paulo Area, Brazil, BR
// Content Strategist
Community management, social media strategist, social platform maintenance, branded content, online content development, online social marketing experience, marketing strategy development and implementation, information architecture, social media optimization (SMO), search engine optimization (SEO), webwriting, copywriting, editorial & content development.
- Research: audits, gap analysis, competitive assessments, user and stakeholder interviews
- Publishing Strategy: vision, mobile, social, search, tone / voice, monetization
- Structure: navigation, taxonomy, metadata schema, ontology
- Implementation: publishing workflows, content requirements, migration plans, governance
- Optimization: content ROI analysis, keyword ranking analysis
// Project Manager
Cost, time, scope, and quality.
Open source tools and mind set.
Making ideas happen.
// Creative Technologist
I work with mobile apps, interactive installations, social networks and creativity for digital projects. I have already developed articles and researches on creating and planning for different narratives in digital platforms, rethinking form and content. My projects reflect the changes that the digital environment brings to individuals and society, creating paradox between the ephemeral vs. the contemplative, the physical space vs. the online, the loneliness of the social networks vs. Interactivity activities, the machines vs. the feelings.
// Projects Exhibitions:
Pandora’s Box at Museu Brasileiro da Escultura (MUBE) Sao Paulo (December/2012)
Streaming Festival 2013 (December/2013)